Saturday, March 13, 2010

Love and Trust

I can't believe it has been so long since I have updated the blog...oh how time flies!!! It has been a pretty good week....
1. The love of my life and I celebrated THREE YEARS together!! YAY!! What an amazing journey it has been together! He is my support, he makes me laugh like no one else. He has the biggest heart of anyone I have ever met. I never doubt his love for me, he truly makes me feel like the luckiest woman in the world! Most of all I love how much how relationship has grown deeper in the Lord. I feel so blessed!
2. Being home these last couple of years has been hard, and being home this week was just the same. So much to explain here...I lived in Colorado for the last 9 years, it was where I grew up, it was where everyone I knew lived. When I left for school 4 years ago, my parents moved to Virginia, so when I "go home" for the summer or breaks...it is not exactly "home" to me. Now first let me say, I truly believe that home is where family is, and my family is SO LOVING, and so amazing. I love and respect my parents more than I could have ever imagined. Family is not where I feel something is missing. When I go to Virginia, I know NO one there...., my parents and brother are gone at work all day and I am left to my defenses, and I often feel the tinge of loneliness. I don't know any other way to describe it than to say I feel like I've been in an awkward transition period of my life for the last 5 years. Everything I own is spread in 2 places, and I am CONSTANTLY unpacking and repacking my bags. Being back in VA this week only reminds me more how ready I am to finish with school, move into my own place and find STABILITY. Establish a "routine" and find the "life balance" I am so desiring. So for now, and for the next year, I will continue to find my stability in the Lord, He is my rock, He is why I am in this stage of life, and I know his purpose if greater than I could ever imagine for myself. I desire only to do his will.


No comments:

Post a Comment