Friday, February 25, 2011

My LIFE for the next 9 weeks....

SENIOR SEMINAR!!!  Here is what I have been staring at for the last 2 weeks, 14 hours a day! 

7,000 Sq Ft. home with a 17,000 Sq. Ft. Addition on the back!  Sounds fun huh?!? Did I mention I have 9 weeks to complete the entire project!? 

Here is the Original site plan.  The home is on a HUGE plot of land.  Their will be a large ropes course in the back corner.  The "little" part in the middle is the 7,000 Sq. Ft. existing home.

Here is the home with the addition... The front is the existing, and the 17,000 Sq. Ft. Conference center attached to the back. 

Some exterior elevations of the existing home. 

All of this is only Preliminary designs that I have been working on for the last 2 weeks!  I will keep you updated on this monstrosity! 

 This is what is getting me through :)
LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE!!!  This girl runs on Dunkin Turbo! :)

Send up some prayers for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment